Looking for restaurants in Seoul with an English menu? Check out the WAUG app here!
- WAUG is an app that’ll help you locate dining spots in Seoul and book them at a discount.
- You can use it to search for restaurants in Hongdae, Gangnam, Itaewon, and more, as well as read reviews from our users.
- Whenever you book on WAUG, you’ll earn points that you can use like cash on your next day-out or overseas trip!
- If you haven’t yet, download the WAUG app here and sign up to get the $3 or ₩3,000 discount coupon!
Explore more: Indian Restaurants in Seoul To Visit When You’re Craving
Eat Like a Local in Korea
If you’re in the mood to eat out and can’t decide where to go, or if you need some recommendations since it’s your first time in Korea, just tap open the WAUG app — it’ll help you find restaurants in Seoul that are worth trying. Below we’ve listed a few dining options that you may like, but first, let’s have a look at some of the things that you can do with the app:
1. Select your preferred language and currency
Currently, WAUG is available in three languages: Korean, English, and Japanese. This is helpful for our foreign users who are looking for restaurants in Seoul but can’t read hangul yet.
The app also shows prices of restaurants in several currencies, such as US Dollar, Korean Won, Japanese Yen, Hong Kong Dollar, Philippine Peso, New Taiwan Dollar, and a lot more.
2. Sort by area or cuisine
Looking for good ol’ Korean food or miss the ones from home? Use the WAUG app to find restaurants that offer Korean BBQ, fried chicken, pizza, Indian curry, pho, sushi, tacos, and more!
If you’re not really looking for something specific, you can also filter the listings according to location and find the ones that are near you.
To help foreign users navigate the foodie paradise that’s Seoul, we translate our partner restaurants’ menu and description to English and Japanese.
4. Check restaurant reviews, ratings, and user recommendations
If one of the dining options on WAUG caught your attention but you’re unsure if it’s really that good, just take a look at the reviews and ratings left by our users. Most of the feedback are from locals in Korea, but they’re automatically translated to help you understand.
5. Instant confirmation & flexible voucher use
You’ll be able to book a lot of restaurants instantly, which means that you’d be able to visit as soon as you’d like. Moreover, most vouchers that we issue are flexible in terms of usage and date, so if anything comes up, you can reschedule your visit another time.
If you’d like to know more, check out this guide: 7 Things You’ll Like About WAUG — Korea’s Best Travel App
The Restaurant Booking App in Korea That You’ll Love
Which restaurants in Seoul can you book on WAUG? Here’s a few:
4. Burger & Pizza Places in Seoul
5. International & Fusion Restaurants
6. Wine Bars in Seoul
7. Clean & Healthy
8. Cafes in Seoul
How to Book Restaurants in Seoul via WAUG’s Website or App
You’re probably hungry, so just follow these steps and you’re good to go!
- Sign up for an account here or sign in.
- Proceed to the restaurant’s booking page.
- Select the date of your visit and provide other information.
- Check out using your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX.*
- Wait for the mobile voucher, which you’ll receive via email and the WAUG app.
*Is your method-of-payment issued in South Korea? You can switch the page’s currency to KRW so you can see the other local payment options, like phone payment!
Enjoy your meal!
If you have any questions about booking restaurants in Seoul using the WAUG app, let us know in the comments section below.