Get to try Joey’s Salami Pizza and Chandler’s Edible Helium Balloon when you book your Central Park Singapore voucher here. 🎉
- Central Perk, located inside Central Mall in Singapore, is packed with all things F.R.I.E.N.D.S that’ll delight all the fans!
- From the iconic orange couch to Chandler’s righteous Mac N’ Cheese, everything about the series just come together perfectly in this place.
- If you’re thinking about visiting Central Perk Singapore soon, you can purchase a S$10 or S$50 dining voucher here at a discounted price!
- WAUG (와그) is the No. 1 activity booking platform from Korea that you can use to book your trip, meal, and lifestyle activities. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get a S$3 discount coupon that you can use on your first booking! 🎉
Explore more: DEAL: Get 25% Discount on Mega Adventure Park Tickets
Central Perk Singapore
F.R.I.E.N.D.S may have long ended its run, but that doesn’t mean you can’t relive the fun from watching the iconic sitcom! If you’re in Singapore, you can visit Central Perk Cafe to remind you of all the good and eccentric stuff about F.R.I.E.N.D.S. From Joey and Chandler’s foosball table to Monica’s kitchen, you can expect a lot of details — which are very on point, by the way! — to make you run down memory lane.
But aside from the decors that make Central Perk a must-visit attraction for F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans, the cafe also has a pretty interesting and solid menu! They serve coffee, pizza, pasta, and steak that are named after the characters, and they even have a dessert called Chandler’s Edible Helium Balloon!
Here are a few of the menu items that you should try:
- Joey’s “You’re My Everest” (S$36) – Turkey with mashed potatoes
- Phoebe’s “I Can’t Eat Meat” Steak (S$39) – Ribeye with garlic mash and US asparagus
- Pizza & Pasta
- Joey’s Salami Pizza (S$26) – Salami, pumpkin purée, rocket & cheese
- Joey’s Meatlover Pizza (S$28) – BBQ Turkey, country ham, pulled pork, and pineapples
- Monica’s Vegetarian Lasagne (S$26) – Aubergine, zucchine, and mushrooms
- Monica’s “Too Much Garlic” Aglio Olio (S$28) – Dashi infused aglio olio with scallops, prawns, and garlic snaps
- Tater Tots (S$10) – the way Joey likes them
- Chandler’s Righteous Mac N’ Cheese (S$15) -Trio cheese shavings and Rosemary Oat Crust
- Dessert & Drinks
- The Break Up Ice Cream (S$12) – the one that is low fat
- The Really Serious Break Up Ice Cream (S$14) – scoops of After Mint, Triple Chocolate, Doris Plum, and Hokey Pokey
- Chandler’s Edible Helium Balloon (S$16) – you just have to try it!
- Original Monkeyshine Beer (S$12 for half-pint and S$16 for full)
- Rachel Green F.R.I.E.N.D.S-ppucino (S$10) – Vanilla, matcha latte, mint ice cream, and a hint of milk
Book Central Perk Cafe Vouchers & Merchandise Online
1. Vouchers (Cash Coupons)
If you want to save some money, you can book a S$10, S$50, or S$100 Central Perk voucher that you can use like cash at the cafe restaurant! They’re sold at a lower price on WAUG, and, if you’re a new member, you can even apply the S$3 discount coupon that you’ll get after signing up here. 🥳
|CENTRAL PERK SG|
|LESS: S$3 FOR NEW|
|S$10 Voucher||S$9.9||S$26.7 for 3 vouchers*|
2. Central Perk Singapore Merchandise
Want to take a piece of Central Perk Singapore to remind you of your visit? You can also book a set that comes with coffee, tour, and merchandise!
|CENTRAL PERK SG|
|LESS: S$3 FOR NEW|
|a. Coffee & Gift Set|
– Coffee + Orange couch keychain
|S$28.3||S$53.6 for 2 sets*|
|b. Coffee, Dessert, Gift, & Tour|
– Coffee + Dessert + Private tour +
Orange couch keychain
Want to see some reviews for Central Perk? You’ll find them here!
How to Book Central Perk SG on WAUG
If you’re unfamiliar with booking restaurants and other activities online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here. (New members get the S$3 discount coupon instantly!)
- Proceed to the booking page of Central Perk Cafe Singapore here.
- Select the date, product, and quantity.
- Check out with your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX card.
- Wait for your vouchers on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
TIP: On the day of your visit, you can present either a mobile or printed voucher!
Getting to Central Perk Cafe: Address & Hours
Central Perk is located in 1 Magazine Rd, #01-01 Central Mall, Singapore 059567 (accessible by MRT: Chinatown or Clark Quay station). They are open from 11am-11pm everyday.
Featured images from @centralperksg on Facebook.