Take a mouthwatering journey in one of the best places to visit for chocolate lovers! Book your Chocolate Museum ticket here. 🍫
- Explore Museu de la Xocolata de Barcelona (Chocolate Museum in Barcelona), one of the must-visit attractions in Spain!
- Start your tour with a free chocolate bar and see excellent chocolatiers create edible masterpieces.
- Chocolate Museum tickets in Barcelona cost €6. Book on WAUG here to enter via your smartphone!
Chocolate Museum in Barcelona
Located in what was the Sant Agustí monastery, the Chocolate Museum in Barcelona is a true heaven for chocoholics. From interactive exhibits that show the humble beginnings of chocolate to tales of how it became a standard food rationed to soldiers, you’ll discover how chocolate has become a valuable and, yes, nutritious part in people’s lives.
Before you start your tour, you’ll be given a delicious chocolate bar to whet your appetite — a tasty preview of the good things that you’ll discover. You’ll then embark on a delicious journey and enjoy looking at finest chocolate and dessert creations. (If you want to sample some treats, visit the in-house cafe. Oh, and make sure to try their hot chocolate!)
Here are the 8 themed zones you’ll find during your visit:
- Shop-Cafe (Buy the best homemade chocolates!)
- Cocoa and Chocolate
- Chocolate, a bridge between cultures (shows the origin in the Maya-Aztec world)
- Art and Creation
- Confectionery and Chocolate
The Chocolate Museum is all about spreading awareness of chocolates and promoting the confectionary tradition in Spain. When in Barcelona, don’t forget to visit this incredible museum!
Chocolate Museum Barcelona Ticket Price
Admission at the Chocolate Museum in Barcelona costs €6. Book on WAUG here to enjoy smartphone entry and a free chocolate bar!
|CHOCOLATE MUSEUM TICKET||PRICE|
|7 years and over||€6|
|0-6 years old||FREE|
First time to use WAUG? Download the app here and get an instant $3 (around ~€2.5)
How to Book Chocolate Museum Barcelona Tickets on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Search for Chocolate Museum on WAUG or click here.
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your debit, credit, or prepaid card.
- Receive your voucher via email or WAUG app!
Chocolate Museum Address & Hours
Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata de Barcelona) is located in Carrer Comerç, 36 08003 Barcelona. They are open at 10am-7pm from Tuesday to Saturday and 10am-3pm on Sundays.
Explore more in Barcelona
Other than Museu de la Xocolata de Barcelona, also check out: