Enjoy unlimited train rides in Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe with a Hankyu Tourist Pass! Book a 1-day pass at a discounted price here 🇯🇵🚆
- Get a Hankyu Tourist Pass, and enjoy unlimited train travel in Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe for 2 days!
- Easily make your way to Umeda Sky Building, HEP Five Ferris Wheel, Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Rokko Cable Car, and more attractions that are worth adding to your itinerary.
- The Hankyu Tourist Pass for 2 days regularly costs $8.9, but you can book here for only $8.2!
Explore more: How to Get Connected in Japan: 4G/LTE SIM Card by Docomo
Why Buy a Hankyu Tourist Pass?
If you plan to travel in Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe, you can save money and time by purchasing a Hankyu Tourist Pass. This transportation card is designed for foreign tourists and provide unlimited train access in the Hankyu lines for 1 or 2 days. This means that you can make your way to some of the must-visit attractions, landmarks, and restaurants conveniently and without breaking the bank!
Hankyu Tourist Pass: Map & Attractions Worth Adding to Your Itinerary
Where exactly can you go with a Hankyu Tourist Pass? As shown in the map above, you’ll get up to 2 days of access to the Hankyu Kobe Line, Hankyu Takarazuka Line, and Hankyu Kyoto Line, which are comprised of 20+ stations in total. Below we have some of the attractions that are accessible via the Hankyu Lines and worth adding to your travel itinerary:
1. Umeda Sky Building
Visit Umeda Sky Building and feel as though you’re walking in the air. Indulge in the panoramic views of Osaka and have a leisurely stroll on the Skywalk!
- TICKET PRICE: Book here for only $10.18 (vs. regular price of $10.6)
- 9-minute walk from Hankyu Osaka-umeda Station
2. HEP FIVE
Admire the stunning views of Osaka from this iconic red Ferris wheel! Enjoy a thrilling sightseeing experience like no other — perfect for couples and friends who are looking for romantic things to do to add to their itinerary.
- TICKET PRICE: Book here for only $4.23 (vs. regular price of $4.25)
- 3-minute walk from Hankyu Osaka-umeda Station
3. Tenryu-ji Temple
Have a mystical experience at Tenryu-ji, a World Heritage Site and one of Kyoto’s representative temples! Take in the vibrant scenery from the circular garden, and spot the cloud-and-dragon painting on the ceiling of the Dharma Hall.
- Accessbile via Hankyu Arashiyama station
4. Bamboo Grove
This well-photographed spot in Arashiyama should definitely be in your itinerary! Get to this nature-themed attraction using your Hankyu Tourist Pass, and take a stroll along the 400-meter path lined with lush green bamboo stalks.
- Accessible via Hankyu Arashiyama station
5. EKIZO Kobe San’nomiya (エキゾ神戸三宮)
Visit EKIZO Kobe San’nomiya, the new foodie spot in Kobe that opened in 2021! Check out the eclectic open-air restaurants where you can enjoy Japanese and Western cuisine!
- Accessible via Hankyu Kobe Line Kobe-sannomiya Station (direct connection from East Ticket Gate)
Book Hankyu Tourist Pass (2 Days)
Ready to book your Hankyu Tourist Pass and start your adventure? Check out this discounted offer from WAUG!
- PRICE: around $8.2
- PICK-UP LOCATIONS in OSAKA & KYOTO & HOURS:
- Hankyu Tourist Center Osaka: 8am-5pm
- Hankyu Tourist Information Center, Kyoto Kawaramachi: 8:30am-5pm
- NOTE: The Hankyu Tourist Pass is NOT available for Japanese passport holders.
Reviews for Hankyu Tourist Pass
How did other travelers like their experience with the Hankyu Tourist Pass, you ask? Check out these helpful reviews!
- “I was able to use the pass well in Kyoto & Kobe!”
- “The pass was very easy to redeem and use.”
- “If you will stay in Kyoto, make sure to buy a 2-day pass!”
More transportation passes in Japan
Aside from a 2-day Hankyu Tourist Pass, also check out the following essential travel cards that you may find useful!