Discover the wonders of the sea and learn how we can save them through art installations, activities, workshops and more.
Ocean Fest 2022: A Colourless Ocean
Join this year’s Ocean Fest to discover incredible marine biodiversity, and learn how the seas are in danger of losing its colours due to global warming and human activity. It will be an illuminating and inspiring experience for anyone of any age, with engaging art installations, educational activities, fun workshops and more.
1. OBNOVA by Rizman Putra (27 May – 16 Aug)
Step into this stunning art installation and feel transported into a future with a restored and flourishing oceanscape.
3. Zero Plastics Pledge Wall (27 May – 16 Aug)
Stand up for our oceans and show your support to restore its colours at the interactive and Insta-worthy pledge wall.
4. Terra SG Upcycling Workshop (28 May – 26 Jun)
Learn how to give everyday items, like paper and plastic cartons, a second life from these fun and creative sessions.
Book Ocean Fest Bundle on WAUG
- The Ocean Fest package for adults includes 1-day admission ticket, S$5 Meal Voucher, and $5 Retail Voucher.
- For children, the package includes 1-day admission ticket, S$5 Meal Voucher, and educational materials.
- A minimum spend of S$20 applies for the Retail Voucher.