Get to Nami Island from Seoul by bus when you book your tickets here!
- Nami Island, an enchanting attraction in Gapyeong, is located just a few hours away from Seoul.
- If you want to explore its famous forests and walk on its romantic trails soon, you can take a cheap and comfortable bus from the capital — the best way to get to the attraction!
- A roundtrip Seoul-to-Nami Island bus ticket costs ₩18,000 or $15.6. Book your bus pass on WAUG here!
Explore more: 3 Nami Island Tours From Seoul That You Will Love!
Cheap & Comfy: Seoul to Nami Island Bus
While getting to Nami Island via public transportation and personal car is completely doable, many locals and foreigners prefer the convenience of riding a direct bus transfer. Not only does it minimize the stress from planning your way (transfers and all), it’s also very cheap and comfortable. All you need to do is book a ticket online, show up on your selected pick-up point (meeting point), and spend a wonderful day in Nami.
Seoul to Nami Island Bus Schedule
The itinerary for the roundtrip shuttle bus is designed to give you ample time to enjoy Nami Island. I’ve personally booked a ticket myself, and the 5 hours of free time was really more than enough. We were able to circle the island in just 2 hours (by foot), have a 45-minute lunch, and spend the rest of the time exploring, chilling in a cafe, and taking photos.
- 9am: Gangnam Station Exit 1
- 9:30am: Lotte Mart Jamsil Main Entrance (5 minutes from Exit 4 of Jamsil Station)
- 10:40am: Arrive at Nami Island Entrance
- 4:40pm: Departure to Seoul
- 5:40pm: Arrive in Jamsil Station
- 6:10pm: Arrive in Gangnam Station
Depending on the number of participants, the bus schedule may be adjusted. In case this happens, you will be notified by the operator before your trip.
Seoul to Nami Island Bus Ticket: Price
The roundtrip shuttle ticket only costs ₩18,000. (New WAUG users get an extra ₩3,000 discount coupon after signing up here! The extra coupon can be applied for a minimum purchase of ₩30,000.)
|MEETING POINT||BUS TICKET PRICE|
|Nearby Jamsil Station||₩18,000|
How to Book Nami Island Bus Tickets on WAUG
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of the roundtrip transfer here.
- Select the date and quantity.
- Check out using your credit or debit card.
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Explore More in Gyeonggi-do
Looking for other activities to book in the Entertainment Capital? Check out the following:
- Where to Go Paragliding in Korea: Best Spots & Packages
- Korean Folk Village: Ticket Deal & Things You Shouldn’t Miss