Enjoy discounted admission to Sydney Tower Eye when you book your tickets here! (New WAUG users get an extra $3 discount coupon after signing up. 🎉)
- Sydney Tower Eye, the tallest structure in Sydney, is located in the Westfield Shopping Centre.
- They are open daily from 10am-8pm with last entry at 7pm (closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays outside the school holiday period).
- Admission ticket to the Sydney Tower Eye regularly costs A$31, but you can book on WAUG here for only A$19.55!
- WAUG is the No. 1 activity booking platform from South Korea. If you’re not a member yet, download the app here, sign up, and get a $3 welcome discount coupon! 🥳
Explore more: Sydney Tower & SEA LIFE Aquarium Combo Ticket
Get to Know the Sydney Tower
Plan to visit Sydney Tower soon? Below we have some tips and information to help you plan your trip, but first, check out these fun facts about the iconic attraction!
- Sydney Tower stands 309m or 1,014ft, which makes it the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere!
- The tower has many other names, including AMP Tower, Flower Tower, Glower Tower, Big Poke, and Centrepoint.
- The tower appeared in the Disney/Pixar film Finding Nemo. It was also featured in Godzilla: Final Wars and Mission: Impossible 2.
- The observation deck is called the Sydney Tower Eye and provides a 360-degree view of the vicinity!
- At the tower eye, you’ll also find a 4D cinema that’ll give you an epic view of the various attractions in Sydney!
Sydney Tower Eye Ticket Price
Tickets for the Sydney Tower Eye cost A$31 each, but WAUG offers it for much less at only A$19.55 for adults and A$12.65 for kids! Oh, and if you haven’t used WAUG yet, then you can sign up here today to get an extra A$3 discount coupon off your booking! (Minimum purchase of around A$45 is required.)
Also want to check out other attractions like Madame Tussauds and the SEA LIFE Aquarium? Check out these Sydney Tower Eye ticket combos that you can also book for much less:
|Sydney Tower Eye |
|1. Sydney Tower Eye Ticket |
|2. Sydney Tower Eye + |
|3. Sydney Tower Eye +|
SEA LIFE Aquarium
|4. Sydney Tower Eye +|
Wild Life Sydney Zoo
|5. 4-Attraction Ticket|
(Visit all attractions)
|6. Sydney Tower Buffet||starts at|
How to Book Sydney Tower Eye Tickets Online
If you’re unfamiliar with booking attraction passes online, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Log in or sign up for an account here.
- Proceed to the booking page of Sydney Tower Eye here.
- Select the date, time, and quantity.
- Check out with your Visa, Mastercard, or AMEX card.
- Wait for your voucher on the WAUG app, which you can download below:
Sydney Tower Eye Hours, Address, & Parking Info
Sydney Tower Eye is located in 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000 (Westfield Shopping Centre). They are open from 10am-8pm on the following days: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. During the school holiday period, they’re open throughout the week (including Tuesdays and Wednesdays). You can check here if there are any changes to their operating hours. Oh, and take note that last admission is at 7pm!
If you plan to take the rail to get to Sydney Tower, the nearest stations would be St James, Town Hall, and Martin Place. If you’ll go by car, then here are some parking information (fees start at $12):
- Citipark Car Park at Kent, Market & Sussex St.
- Darling Park Car Park at 1-11 Harbour St
- 383 Kent Street Car Park (entry via 383 Kent or 168 Sussex Streets)
- 321 Kent Street (entry via 86 Sussex Street)
- Darling Quarter Car Park (Zollner Circuit, Haymarket )