Maximize your visit to Universal Studios Japan! Get tickets at a discounted price here 🎉
- Experience all the thrills in Universal Studios Japan, voted the best theme park in the country for 4 years in a row!
- Take the popular attraction rides, including Flight of the Hippogriff, Jurassic Park – The Ride, Mario Kart: Koopa’s Challenge, and more.
- To make the most out of your visit, make sure to book a Universal Express Pass along with your Universal Studios Japan ticket. This add-on will let you spend less time in line and have more fun.
What Not to Miss in Universal Studios Japan
With over 10 “worlds” packed with rides, attractions, and meet-and-greets, Universal Studios Japan guarantees an epic adventure for everyone. From the new Super Nintendo World™ to the crowd-favorite The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, visitors can expect only to have the best theme park experience. Whether it’s your first time to go or if you’re coming back after quite some time, check out some of the things that you can expect before you buy your Universal Studios Japan tickets this 2023:
1. Super Nintendo World™ in USJ
Explore the world of Mario in the best way possible! If you’re planning to visit this newly-opened themed zone or “world” in Universal Studios Japan, then make sure to check out the 2 attraction rides called the Mario Kart: Koopa’s Challenge™ (the first ineractive Mario Kart theme park ride in the world!) and the family-friendly Yoshi’s Adventure™. For an even more memorable experience, take the Power-Up Band™ Key Challenges and experience the fun when you take the Bowser Jr. Shadow Showdown (additional fees may apply on top of your ticket). For a more memorable #WeAreMario experience, drop by the Toad House that has been transformed into Kinopio’s Cafe.
2. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
Explore the spellbinding world of Harry Potter in Universal Studios Japan! Depending on your ticket, you can explore this incredible reproduction of Hogwarts™ castle and Hogsmeade™ for 1 or 2 days. To make the most out of your visit, make sure to experience the thrilling Flight of the Hippogriff™ and the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ that will make you feel in awe of its magical effects! Oh, and make sure you to get a souvenir or two at Gladrags Wizardwear or Ollivanders™!
3. Minion Park
Take part of the mayhem at the Minion Park, a world filled with your favorite and adorably out-of-control minions. Check out Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem, an attraction filled with thrills and screams — perfect for kids and family! (For a more comfortable and hassle-free experience, make sure to bundle your admission ticket with a Universal Express Pass to skip-the-line!)
4. Jurassic Park
Go wild at Universal Studio Japan‘s Jurassic Park, filled with incredible-looking dinosaurs from the popular franchise! Take your significant other, family, or friends to the Jurassic Park – The Ride for a wet-and-wild adventure, or fly like a bird at the state-of-the-art coaster called The Flying Dinosaur! 🦕
Last but not least on this list — the Hollywood World in Universal Studios Japan! Don’t miss the exciting attractions for kids and kids at heart including the Sesame Street 4-D Movie Magic™, Shrek’s 4-D Adventure, and the must-see Universal Spectacle Night Parade: The Best of Hollywood!
Universal Studios Japan Ticket Guide
Looking to buy cheap Universal Studios Japan tickets or Studio Pass? Check out the following discount offers below!
1. Universal Studios Japan 1 Day Studio Pass
- Includes park entrance and use of all attractions in the park for 1 day
- PRICE: starts at $44 or ¥5,600 on WAUG
2. Universal Studios Japan 1.5 Day Studio Pass
- Includes park entrance and use of all attractions in the park for 1.5 days (1.5-day admission starting at 03:00 PM on the first day and whole-day admission on the second day)
- PRICE: starts at $68 or ¥8,600 on WAUG
3. Universal Studios Japan 2 Day Studio Pass
- Includes park entrance and use of all attractions in the park for 2 days
- PRICE: starts at $83 or ¥10,600 on WAUG
4. Universal Studios Japan Universal Express™ Pass 4
- Includes fast-track admission to Universal Studios Japan’s top 4 attractions
- PRICE: starts at $45 or ¥5,800 on WAUG
How to Book Universal Studios Japan Tickets & Universal Express Pass
- Proceed to the booking page of your preferred Universal Studios Japan ticket.
- Select the ticket option, quantity, and date.
- Check out using your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
- Receive your Universal Studios Japan ticket.
Universal Studios Japan is located in 2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima, Konohana Ward, Osaka, 554-0031, Japan.